Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Waiting, waiting, and more waiting...
Dave and I are both getting so excited for "Baby Elgas" to make his appearance. We have the room all ready, and are counting down. I think both of us thought that he might make an appearance for Memorial Weekend, but no such luck yet! I keep telling myself that all we want is a healthy, happy baby, and that I can be patient for that. Here are some fun pictures of us in the nursery. All that's missing is the baby!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We are all Waiting, Waiting, Waiting........
I am sure you have not had time to chose names yet....it is something that often slips the mind of new parents. In any case I am willing to give up my two best names....
If a Boy: Well, Richard of course
If a Girl: Raylene. She was such a beautiful girl in high school...I am still in lust.
Glad to be of help.
Keep us posted.
Thee Uncle Rick
Post a Comment