Luke has a new toy that he really likes to play with and that is the Baby Einstein Play Gym. He loves to lie in there and kick the sides (which makes the music turn on) and hit all the toys hanging above him. Dave says that he taught Luke his excellent hand/eye coordination. He really goes to town and gets really excited to make everything move. The funny thing is that if Luke is in there for too long, he will start to cry. I'm not sure if he gets a little overstimulated, or if he is just such a little athlete that he gets mad when he doesn't hit all the toys he is trying for :-) Here's a quick video of him enjoying his toy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey! I didn't know you had a blog!? It is so nice to see news about y'all! But, I must say, I believe there may be some copyright infringement on the title of the LITTLE Elgas family! Anyways, I'm glad to see you are all doing well!!!
I totally owe you for the great idea of having a blog. I love getting the chance to catch up on what is going on with your little ones, and I just had to copy you! This way, everyone in our family will find the URL's so easy to remember! Hope you, Andrew, Jacob and Bella are doing great!
Post a Comment