Monday, September 17, 2007

Football weekend!

This weekend my friend Rosa came up from Cleveland to meet Luke for the first time. Luke loved meeting her and spent the first hour playing a kicking game with her. I think he thought she was his new toy! It was also a big football weekend, and Dave got Luke all decked out to watch the MSU game with him. They were adorable in their matching MSU gear. However, Rosa, my friend Laura and I went tailgating for the UM game, so we were trying to convince Luke that UM is the team to follow (maybe not this year, but in future years!).




We kept teasing Rosa that Luke was half her size :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura, Dave, and Luke,

I love looking at the BLOG. It is a great way to pass time at school. Everyone looks so happy. I am glad to hear that Luke is allready watching football. He even looked cute in MSU apparel. I can't wait to see everyone over X-mas. We miss you and love you all.
-Matt and Andrea

Laura said...

We love you too and can't wait for you to get to meet Luke in person. We love the BabyBjorn, and use it all the time (thanks to you!). Don't worry, we show Luke your pictures all the time.

Love you!
Laura

Tara said...

Wow!!! Soooo cute!! Good to see old friends and new friends having fun:) He's so adorable!!
love,
t