We got Luke's photos taken recently at Portrait Innovations in Brighton, and I thought they came out so cute! You would never know it, but Luke was actually pretty much in tears through the whole photo shoot, so I wasn't sure they would get anything good. Animal lover as he is, he just wanted to play with this giant bear the whole time, and didn't want to pose for pictures at all. No matter where we tried to hide the bear, he just kept crawling after it with single minded determination. Nothing would distract him away, but we did keep trying to trick him into hanging out in the photo studio and it all worked out. What a cutie!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
oh my gosh, Laura, he is getting SOOOO big! I can't believe it. We really need to get up to Michigan to see you guys soon! hugs all around! xoxo A.
1 comment:
oh my gosh, Laura, he is getting SOOOO big! I can't believe it. We really need to get up to Michigan to see you guys soon! hugs all around! xoxo A.
Post a Comment