Sunday, February 1, 2009

A chance to get outside

We had a glimpse of sunshine today, so I thought it would be a great idea to get outside and walk around a bit. Although it wasn't too cold, we did find that the paths were still really snowy, and kind of slippery to walk on. Luke was not interested at all. I think as with many of my ideas about going outside in the cold, Luke just looks at me like I'm crazy. However, it was a beautiful day, and Dave, Luke and I headed to Kensington Metropark nature trails. I brought a little bit of food with me to give Luke for a snack later on in the trail, but I ended up having to give him one bite at a time to bribe him to keep walking. Needless to say, we didn't get very far and soon headed back to the Nature Center, which Luke loves.





This picture is my favorite, and completely shows the full attitude that we saw from Luke :-)

No comments: