For Memorial Weekend this year, we headed up to Grand Rapids (aka GR!) to have an Elgas Family weekend at Dave's sister's house. His parents and brother came too, and we had so much fun. Mary and Josh were amazing hosts, and Luke just loved being with the whole family. We went to the Farmer's Market near Mary's house, visited the GR Children's Museum with Mary and Josh, and hit the Grand Rapids Zoo with the whole family. At the Children's Museum, Luke pretty much loved everything there, and especially loved being there with Mary and Josh. At the Zoo, Dave's mom Janet had a great idea for us to do the Zipline that they have there. So, Mary, Janet and I all got to enjoy riding through the tops of trees over the animals below. Luke got to watch from beneath us and he said, "Mommy's flying!" We captured some great photos and videos of the trip which I've posted below. I also included the cutest video of Luke singing "Life is a Highway" which he's learned from the Disney Cars movie. I wish I could catch the whole song on video, but my favorite part is when he says, "Whoo!" after "We're gonna ride it all night long." Too funny.
Josh reading to Luke
The Spinning Wheel at the GR Children's Museum
Josh makes a Giant Bubble
Music Time at the Children's Museum
Shopping at the GR Children's Museum
Crazy Aunt Mary and Uncle Josh at the Children's Museum
GR Zip Line
Luke Singing "Life is a Highway"
Luke Playing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment