Here is a cute picture of Luke doing his favorite activity - staring at our living room ceiling fan! We have mobiles on basically everything in the house - the crib, the bassinet, the bouncer, the swing, the pack n play - but little Luke just loves to stare at the ceiling fan!
He's already changed so much, and I can hardly believe that a month has gone by already. He is holding his head up pretty well during tummy time, and he is beginning to smile more and more. These next weeks should be lots of fun!

3 comments:
Hi Laura, Dave, and Luke,
At the rate that Luke is growing he will be able to ride all the rides at Cedar Point in no time. He looks adorable. Can't wait to meet him and see everyone at Christmas.
Love,
Matt and Andrea
Hi Elgas Family,
I absolutely love this blog. Luke's 1 month picture is terrific. He really looks like the happy, thriving baby he is. I also, loved the pictures of him trying to get rid of that blanket. Great blog. Great Parents ... Wonderful, Beautiful, Happy Baby.
Love
A Happy Grandma Janet
Matt and Andrea! I love that you are getting to watch him grow all the way in Hawaii! You are right, I think Luke will be ready for Cedar Point before we know it. The way he loves his swing already tells me that he will be ready for the coasters in no time!
Love you and Miss you!
Laura
Post a Comment