Thursday, March 20, 2008

Luke with the Fam

I got a chance this week to download pictures from my parents camera, and my grandparents camera, and I found some wonderful gems from earlier this year. First, I have some adorable pictures of when Luke first met his Uncle Matt and Aunt Andrea (who live in Hawaii) over Christmas. One of the fun things Matt did was to create a little snow fort for Luke to play in. Andrea, Matt, David and I were all out there with Luke in his cute snowsuit. Luke just loves Matt and Andrea so much, and lately we've been trying to Skype more so that Luke can see them. I think Luke thinks it is like a neat TV show. We just talked the other day, and Matt was so funny and was playing "ball" with Luke by tossing a ball in front of the Webcam.

The next set of photos are from a fun afternoon at my grandparents house. Luke loves to hang out there, and of course my grandma has all the cool toys!

Another set of photos is from one afternoon when Katie and Ellie came to play. Oh my gosh, Luke and Ellie made Katie and I laugh so much. They are adorable together!

There are also some great ones of Luke with Uncle David and my parents. I often head over to my parents house after Luke and I go to our playgroup on Fridays, and lately David has been there too so we've all been able to hang out. Luke is so lucky to have so many people who love him!


















No comments: