Luke has been so much fun lately, and you can just see his mind constantly working. He's growing like crazy, and has been talking up a storm, with his new favorite phrase sounding something like "Duck-a Duck-a". He's starting to do a little bit of a worm crawl at times, but mostly he still just rolls around or goes backwards. Here are a couple of recent video clips with Luke. He really brings us so much laughter and joy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
laura, i swear you like to build the anticipation by mentioning NON-EXISTANT video clips!! :) the pics are super adorable and obviously we were all THRILLED to have you and Luke come to PA to visit! xoxo A.
Sorry Sweetie! The videos are there in preview mode...I'm not sure why they're not showing up in the blog. I'll have to keep working on it!
Miss you already!
Laura
Hi Laura, Dave, and Luke,
Thank you for posting the videos!!! We love watching them. I love watching him roll the ball. I think he might crawl better if he was trying to get a U of M ball rather than a State one. Just a suggestion:) We miss you and love you all.
Love,
Matt and Andrea
Those were TOTALLY worth the wait! It is so amazing to see little Luke growing up right before our eyes! Thank you so much for taking the time to share these with all of us who are *too* far away. xoxo A.
P.S. I agree with Uncle Matt--a blue and gold ball would DEFINITELY be a better incentive to crawl...
Post a Comment