Today was such a fantastic day for us! We got to bring Nathan over to the Chase household and play all together with them and the Keelers. There were 7 kids all together, and it was a beautiful day. We were so excited to get to play, and for Nathan to get to be around our great friends. The kids were so cute about wanting to hold Nathan, and I loved seeing what wonderful friends he has even though he is only a few weeks old! Luke had an absolute blast. His friend Camryn had found a frog that she let him hold, and I swear Luke held that thing for 2 hours straight. He pushed the frog on the swing, took it down the slide, gave it drinks of water, and everything! I couldn't believe that frog was still alive when we left - what a tough frog! Andrea even got the tractor out to take the kids for a ride, which they all loved. It was truly one of those great days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment