Monday, June 7, 2010

Bike riding with the Keelers

My friend Stacey is very pregnant, and we got together to take our kids on a nice walk, and to see if we could walk that baby out! Her oldest, Marcus, is just a bit older than Luke, and her baby will be just a couple of months younger than Nathan when he is born. She also has another adorable little guy named Garrett, who will be two this fall. Together, we have lots of fun. We walked from the Hamburg park, and I loved watching Luke bike with Marcus. Luke just learned how to pedal this spring, and he has really gotten quite good. Dave and I are planning on getting him a 'big-boy' bike for his 3rd birthday, and I just can't wait. My favorite part of the day was listening to Luke and Marcus shout back and forth to each other "Wait up!" Luke's favorite part of the day was at the end when the boys used the port-a-potty at the park. Luke kept saying on the way home that he peed in the "stinky potty." Boys!

No comments: