Dave's cousins Jennifer and Jessica came for a visit today - yay! It was so great to see them. They both live out of state, so it was such a treat to get to visit with them! Jennifer was in town from Seattle, and Jessica was in town from Atlanta. Mary even made the trip down from Grand Rapids to come and visit for a few hours. I told Luke they were his cousins, and the cutest story is that later on, Luke heard me say that Luke didn't have any cousins, and that Mary's baby would be his first cousin. He came running up to me and said, "You keep saying that I don't have any cousins, but I DO have cousins. They came to visit." He was so adorably insistent, and I knew just who he was talking about. Luke has always had lots of love for his family, and cuddled right up with his 'cousins'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment